Collection of articles published on Huffington Post by Marisa Donnelly, 2016-2018.
While working as a full-time Staff Writer & Editor for Thought Catalog, I created organic content for the Huffington Post. My focus was original and heartfelt ‘thinkpieces.’ I covered topics of love/relationships, faith, finding your person, being the best version of yourself, healing your heart, and self-love, among others.
Below you’ll find the links to the original content!
- We May Have Gone Our Separate Ways, But I Still Thank God For You
- One Day You’ll Find Someone Who Loves You For You
- Don’t Stay Single, Hoping For The Perfect One – Make Mistakes In Love
- How To Love A Girl Who’s Comfortable On Her Own
- There Are No Mistakes In Love
- I’m Not Good At Dating, But I Know How To Love
- To The Best Friend I Don’t See Every Day: No Matter What, Distance Will Never Change Us
- I Don’t Want A Lover, I Want A Best Friend
- If You Really Loved, Then It Could Never Be A Loss
- A Broken Heart Doesn’t Mean It Was All For Nothing
- Real Love Isn’t About Finding Someone Who Meets All The Criteria On Your List
→ Head back to my main Writing Portfolio.