At the start of 2018, I made it one of my personal goals to share my heart, in all forms, with my followers. I wanted to really dig in and be raw in ways I hadn’t before (on and off the page). In an effort to push myself, in March 2018, I started what you see here: The VulnerABILITY Podcast.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST 5 EPISODES:
SEE ALL EPISODES:
- Episode 29 – Honoring The ‘Golden Rule’ (ft. Scott Shay)
- Episode 28 – It’s About Progress, Not A Quick Fix (Ft. Dr. Ellie Katz)
- Episode 27 – There’s No Failure, Only Trying (ft. Rebecca Binnendyk)
- Episode 26 – Letting Yourself Be Seen (ft. Eli Nash)
- Episode 25 – Male Feminists & Allyship (ft. Mark Henshaw)
- Episode 24 – The Hardest Part Of Being A Creator (That No One Talks About)
- Episode 23 – Closing The Circle: Talking Self-Discipline & Drive (ft. Kim Walls)
- Episode 22 – What Authenticity Really Means
- Episode 21 – Finding (And Creating) Balance
- Episode 20 – For The One Who Feels Purposeless
- Episode 19 – Your Future Is On The Other Side Of Fear
- Episode 18 – If You Feel Like Giving Up (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 17 – Should You Stay Or Leave? (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 16 – Empowering Men To Empower Women (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 15 – Imperfect IS Perfect (On Self-Love & Growth)
- Episode 14 – Navigating Grief, Even When It Hurts
- Episode 13 — Self-Love & Shedding Our Skins (Ft. Brendan Burns)
- Episode 12 – On Being Enough
- Episode 11 – There Is Power In Simply Starting
- Episode 10 – Think For Yourself (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 9 – Stop Trying To ‘Find Yourself’ (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 8 – Fighting The Demons In Your Head (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 7 – Finding ‘Your Person’ (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 6 – Relationship Non-Negotiables (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 5 – This Temporary Life (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 4 – Fearless & Conscious In Love (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 3 – Ghosting & Relationships (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 2 – Effective Communication (ft. Abe Lopez)
- Episode 1 – Learning How To Be Patient (ft. Abe Lopez)
My goal with this podcast is to spill my heart and passion for words into a public forum of thoughts, ideas, and discussion on topics that make me (and any potential guests) vulnerable.
Born from the realization that people often shy away from talking about what matters, this podcast was designed to create a space that is strictly open, honest, and real. From topics of love/relationships to faith, careers to purpose, self-love to the big life questions, and everything in-between, the focus of the VulnerABILITY Podcast is to share moments and musings of life. And to do some from all perspectives in a place where messiness is welcomed and hope is given.
I welcome you here, and hope you subscribe by clicking one of the options to the right/below.
In subscribing, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer/mobile device. (You can read more about how to subscribe/what option might be best for your lifestyle by reading the text below.)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod): Sselect the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Mac and Windows: Select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Android and Amazon Fire: Select the “Subscribe on Android” button above.
- Your favorite application: Copy the RSS feed address and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
- To bookmark this podcast: Press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.
- Click here to see our original hosting page on SoundCloud. (This is where we began and posted our first five episodes – which you can find above + more!)
Thank you for supporting and listening!