At the start of 2018, I made it one of my personal goals to share my heart, in all forms, with my followers. I wanted to really dig in and be raw in ways I hadn’t before (on and off the page). In an effort to push myself, in March 2018, I joined with fellow creative and friend Abraham Lopez to create what you see here: The VulnerABILITY Podcast.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST 5 EPISODES:
SEE ALL EPISODES:
- Protected: Closing The Circle: Talking Self-Discipline & Drive (Ft. Kim Walls)
- Episode 22 — What Authenticity Really Means
- Episode 21 — Finding (And Creating) Balance
- Episode 20 — For The One Who Feels Purposeless
- Episode 19 — Your Future Is On The Other Side Of Fear
- Episode 18 — For Anyone Who Feels Like Giving Up
- Episode 17 — How To Know If You Should Stay Or Leave
- Episode 16 — Empowering Men To Empower Women
- Episode 15 — Imperfect IS Perfect (On Self-Love & Self-Growth)
- Episode 14 — Navigating Grief, Even When It Hurts
- Episode 13 — Self-Love & Shedding Our Skins (Ft. Brendan Burns)
- Episode 12 — On Being Enough
- Episode 11 — There Is Power In Simply Starting
- Episode 10 — How To Think For Yourself
- Episode 9 — Stop Trying To ‘Find Yourself’
- Episode 8 – Fighting The Demons In Your Head
- Episode 7 – Finding ‘Your Person’
- Episode 6 – Relationship Non-Negotiables Are Healthy, Not Wrong
- Episode 5 – What Do We Do In The Time We Have Left?
- Episode 4 – Fearless And Conscious In Love
- Episode 3 – On Ghosting, And Making Time In Your Relationships
- Episode 2 – Effective Communication & Shifting Your Mindset
- Episode 1 – Learning How To Be Patient
Our goal with this podcast was to mesh our creative brains and passion for words into a public forum of thoughts, ideas, and discussion on topics that make us vulnerable.
Born from the realization that people often shy away from talking about what matters, this podcast was designed to create a space that is strictly open, honest, and real. From topics of love/relationships to faith, careers to purpose, self-love to the big life questions, and everything in-between, the focus of the VulnerABILITY Podcast is to share moments and musings of life. And to do some from both the male and female perspectives in a place where messiness is welcomed and hope is given.
We welcome you here, and hope you subscribe by clicking one of the options to the right/below.
In subscribing, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer/mobile device. (You can read more about how to subscribe/what option might be best for your lifestyle by reading the text below.)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod): Sselect the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Mac and Windows: Select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Android and Amazon Fire: Select the “Subscribe on Android” button above.
- Your favorite application: Copy the RSS feed address and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
- To bookmark this podcast: Press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.
- Click here to see our original hosting page on SoundCloud. (This is where we began and posted our first five episodes – which you can find above + more!)
Thank you for supporting and listening to us!