At the start of 2018, I made it one of my personal goals to share my heart, in all forms, with my followers – to really dig in and be raw in ways I hadn’t before (on and off the page). In an effort to push myself, in March 2018, I joined with fellow creative and friend Abraham Lopez to create what you see here: The VulnerABILITY Podcast.
Our goal with this podcast was to mesh our creative brains and passion for words into a public forum of thoughts, ideas, and discussion on topics that make us vulnerable.
Born from the realization that people often shy away from talking about what matters, the podcast was designed to create a space that is strictly open, honest, and real. From topics of love/relationships to faith, careers to purpose, self-love to the big life questions and everything in-between, the focus of the VulneraABILITY Podcast is to share moments and musings of life (from both the male and female perspectives) in a place where messiness is welcomed and hope is given.
We welcome you here, and hope you subscribe by clicking one of the options to the right.
In subscribing, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer/mobile device. (You can read more about how to subscribe/what option might be best for your lifestyle by reading the text below.)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod): Sselect the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Mac and Windows: Select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
- Android and Amazon Fire: Select the “Subscribe on Android” button above.
- Your favorite application: Copy the RSS feed address and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
- To bookmark this podcast: Press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.
- Click here to see our original hosting page on SoundCloud. (This is where we began and posted our first five episodes – which you can find above + more!)
Thank you for supporting and listening to us!